The word plastic surgery comes from a Greek word ‘plastikos’ which means to form a mould. Just because the word plastic is included in ‘plastic surgery’ doesn’t mean patients who do this surgery end up with a fake face. Plastic surgery is a special surgery that changes a person’s appearance.
Reconstructive: reconstructive procedure corrects the defects that come along with the birth on the face or a body. This includes the traumatic injuries, deformities after the bite of a dog or the treatment like rebuilding the breast after the breast cancer.
Cosmetic: cosmetic is done when you are not satisfied with the part of your body. When you are doing common cosmetic surgery, then that includes the enlargement of the breast or making the breast smaller, giving a new shape to your nose and removing unwanted fat from a specific part of your body. This is done simply with the help of the laser treatment.
Why do youngsters get plastic surgery?
Nowadays people do plastic surgery because they want to look perfect in front of others. They want to be accepted by their peers, friends and adult. These days plastic surgery has become common. People usually do surgery of some part of the body that makes them feel uncomfortable for example if a person has a birthmark it can be removed with the help of a laser. Many of them do plastic surgery because they are not happy with what they have. The most common surgery done among the teens is the reshaping of the nose, acne and scar treatment and ear surgery if you are planning to do, plastic surgery experts say that plastic surgeons in Mumbai are the best. They have the best and experienced doctors and have the latest technologies used by them during the surgery.
Things to be considered
- Nowadays all of them are conscious about their looks. Everyone wishes that they look perfect and have Sharpe features. This is the reason many of them do plastic surgery.
- If you are planning a plastic surgery talk it with your parents. If you are serious and your parents agree then the best thing is to visit the doctor. They will help you in the further procedure and prevent you from all the complications.
- The cost of plastic surgery may vary. One can find out different types of medical insurance that can help you out with the cost.
- Whenever you are planning to do a plastic surgery take time to think over it and then do. Don’t be in a hurry consult your doctor till you are satisfied with all your doubts.
- While you want to do a plastic surgery make sure you choose the right doctor and well experienced. Make sure he is a certified doctor and well recognised in his field.
These are the reasons why one does plastic surgery and these days things have become much easier than before. So one can easily get plastic surgery and look better and beautiful.